Monday, May 31, 2010

Embarrassing..

Me and one of my best friends, Haleigh, are going to try this Jillian Michaels 30 day shred work out DVD. In theory, we will continue this for 30 days. If she doesn't, then in theory I will. No promises. But in order to keep track of my progress (and to see if the damned thing actually works) I will be posting my weight, and measurements. On the internet. For everyone to see. However I will be greatly upset if I lose boob weight. I like my boobs, I don't want them to change any.
Also, these measurements are AFTER a full day of eating, and drinking water and such. Please don't judge me D:

Weight: (dare I say it?) 121 :( :( :( :(
Waist: 25.5
Hips: 36
Bust:32.5
Circum. of Thighs: 21 at the biggest point (I know most people wouldn't put this, but this is a big issue for me.

Wait, wait. It gets better, PICTURES!


I know, I know, I honestly don't have that much weight to lose. But I really need to stay in shape, I weigh too much (I don't care if it's from muscle, it bothers me) and my curiosity has been sparked. Without dance this summer, this is my was of staying fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment