Was easy, to say in the least. We didn't really do much other than read out of a handbook, and fill out quizes. Speaking of which, I have two homework quizes. For a job. Yes, that's right, my last day of high school is tomorrow, and yet I have a quiz due for work on Wednesday. A little intense. Oh well, I guess it prompts me to actually read the handbook. I'm a little nervous for my first "real" day. There's so much to do before I even start working. There are 10 steps that I need to memorize. I think it's one of those things that you just sort of memerize from doing it so much that it becomes habit, because I'm pretty sure that it's posted on the break room door. I'll probably study a little bit before Wednesday anyways. Look at me, such a good student.
I officially filled out my jury duty crap. Awesome. Most people get to go have fun on their first day after high school. Not me. Nope. I get to go to jury duty. Fun stuff.
Anyways, I need to look at my schedule one.. WAIT! What makes this jury duty so much worse is that not only do I have to go period, BUT I could have taken someones shift that Friday and made more money! a;sdkjf;askdfj Frustration. Anyways, I need to look at it one more time. I can't exactly remember when I'm scheduled on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment