Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

So, I was at Haleighs for Mother's Day. I gave my own mom her flowers yesterday. I feel so bad for Kristy, losing her mom the wednesday before mothers day. I wonder how she's holding up.
I have a project to do tonight. Not a hard one, but it's still an inconvience. I just need to pick a quote from a book we read in english, then cut out magazine pictures that would make sense with the quote. Easy enough. Also, I really don't want to go to dance until Thursday. I love ballroom and all, but my partner not so much. He's really weird. And not weird like, me and Haleigh, but like legitimately creepy weird. a;skdfja;dfj I can't wait for it to be over. Maybe Michael can come in for the period and save me. I'm sure Ms. Pease wouldn't mind.
Also, Mom confirmed that with the background check, they'll only look at criminal records and stuff. Nothing about job history. So I'm a little less worried now that I've heard it from both parents, but I would really appreciate it if they would hurry it up now. I feel so bad asking for a day two weeks from now off, and then a week off about a month after that. :/ Hopefully they won't get pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment