Recently my contacts have been bothering me. I keep having to take them out halfway through the day, and wear my glasses until the next morning. Now, for some people this may not be strange, but I've gone two or three months without taking my contacts out (not even for bed. I just sleep with them in!) without problems. Ugh, frustrating. Anyways, went to school today, but I got called out for dance. I did this for two reasons, A) a felt bad making michael drive all the way back to school, just to pick me up. (I can't drive my car) and B) I really didn't want to deal with my creepy/annoying partner for ballroom. So I left. I can't drive my car because as I was driving to the hospital on Wednesday, my car started to overheat. Like, not even a millimeter from the red zone. So my dad told me to just go to the hospital, drive home, and then don't drive my car until we can get it fixed. However, I am allowed to drive to work if they still want to hire me. They're running a background check, and I kind of didn't put two of the jobs I had previously on it :x
Ah well, maybe they loved my wedding outfit so much that they will overlook those two little tidbits of information that I left out. Or maybe they're just looking for criminal records. I dunno, I just really hope I get to keep that job. I really need it.
So later today is the 5-6 show, which I really want to go, but I really don't feel like dealing with Klein. I will though. Haleigh's pictures are in it, and I want to go see. If Klein says anything I'll just nod my head and agree like a good puppet.
Anyways, I suppose this is long enough, so I'll stop now and probably make some mac and cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment