Thursday, May 6, 2010

So I'm deciding to try this again.

Today is May 6th, 2010. The day I decide to start keeping my life up to date on the internet for all to see. Yesterday Dani, one of my best friends since 2nd grade, lost her grandma. As dumb as it sounds, I'm sitting here at home missing school being mopey and upset over the loss of not even my own grandma. I dunno, however pathetic it may be, I've known her for the last 10 years of my life and I feel like I can be mopey and upset if I please. I'm not missing anything in school anyways. I visited her in the hospital yesterday, although she was unconscious still. It was easily one of the worst experiences of my life. It was so hard to look at the crazy, typical new-yorker helpless on a hospital bed. They pulled the plug at 7:18pm last night. It's so hard for me to think that I'll never see her again. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be for Kristy and Dani and their family.

On a happier note, and to get me to stop being upset again, I'm getting a little excited about moving. I can't wait to live in a house again, with my own room, own yard, etc. Not that I don't love my room now, but I just want the privacy of a house. It really sucks living an hour away from everyone though. We'll need to fix my poor car up a ton to prepare for all the driving I'll be doing back up to Tukee.

I still need to make my bed. It's such a pain, but it makes my room look so much nicer when its made. ... That took me all of what, 3 minutes? I hate being so lazy sometimes. I keep thinking, I should work out today. But about 5 minutes later I decide "oh, well I shouldn't strain myself, my head hurts." I wish I could be more motivated sometimes. So my *ideal* goal, would be to work out everyday. That hasn't happened. I've worked out two days in a row, Saturday and Sunday. Good job Ris!

a;werofjsd;fj Time to get my lazy ass up and moving

RIP Cora Johnson. You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment