Clearly my body is saying no to more sleep. I'm still tired though! Stupid body..
So my dad came in and informed me that my tire has a giant gash in it, and that I almost had a blow out. Note to Haleigh: apparently that's what that noise was. Also, I have to do something with the radiator..flush it out or something?.. I dunno. And I REALLY need my oil changed. Sooo expensive. And I'm still freaking out about that job/background check situation. I really don't even know what to tell them if they ask me about it. Beg to keep the job? I have no idea.
So at some point I need to go see my mom today, to give her my refill paper things, and to give her her mother's day present. It's just sitting on my dresser. Hopefully that goes well, no argueing or anything. I guess I'll ask her what I should do about the job thing. Although, she's probably going to be pretty pissed. Ah well, Dad told me not to put those jobs. Maybe I'll just tell Windsor that too, although it's not a very good reason. ak;sdfj;a I should have just told them. I really didn't want to do it in a group setting though, and I dunno, I'm just so nervous about losing the job that I really need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment