Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Catching up

The background check cleared. I went in yesterday to fill out paperwork and stuff, and then was given the dress code. Holy crap, I have to buy and whole new wardrobe. Not to mention fourteen million accesories. I have to wear 6 pieces a day, shoes not counting. I have to wear at least 3 accessories, but I feel like if I only wear three it's going to be like Office Space, where Jennifer Aniston works. I can't wear jeans, not even nice ones, unless I wear heels and a nice shirt with it. I'll pass on wearing heels at a job where I'll be standing all day. But whatever, it's a good chance for me to update my closet, which I've been feeling needs it anyways. It's just hard to buy a bunch of clothes with pretty much no money. Mom's giving me $100, but wants $50 of that to be a JC Pennys gift card :/ I'm not really a fan of JC Penny. Whatever, I'll just buy a bunch of necklaces and stuff I guess. Anyways, I'm writing this before school since I feel like it's been awhile since I've last updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment