Monday, May 31, 2010

Killing time again.

So I don't have to leave until 9, and I don't start work until 9:30. I'm opening with a manager I met breifly with on Saturday, but by the looks of the schedule, she's top dog. So I'm really nervous. What makes me more nervous is that I'm working with her, and ONLY her, until 1. Yep. Just two people. For almost 4 hours. Awesome. It certainly doesn't help that my sales were ultra-super low saturday. Even though it was mostly the clothes stealers fault, it still looks bad on me. Jeses I hope I never have to work with the clothes stealer again. But I have a feeling I will, multiple times. Unless they fire her for her attitude. Or continual breakage of dress code. Seriously. I know its a pain in the ass to wear three accessories at all times, but its not that hard to wear proper shoes at the very least. Or you know, not deniem shorts with flip flops to match. Really?
Ugh, enough about work, I'm freaking myself out and now my stomach hurts a lot. I'm using this TANtalizer lotion thing by Lorac, and I'm unsure if I like it or not. I think I do. It's just SUPER shimmery. I learned very quickly that a little goes a long way. Wow, it got awesome reviews. Maybe they'll sway me to buy it again. I think I'll wait to see if my skirt is ruined and then decide if I like it. A few people seem to have problems with it rubbing off on clothes. :/
Anyways, I need to go get dressed for work and brush my teeth. I'll still have time left but at this point I just don't know what else I would say to all 0 of my followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment