Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Killing time before work

You'd think curling my hair would have taken long enough. But nope. I have to sit here and text haleigh and blog just to kill time before I can leave.
I'm not going to lie, as much as enjoy having a job, I'm sort of dreading today. After my failed Friday experiance, I don't really want to have to go through that again. At least I'm working with one of the girls I trained with. I feel so bad though, she really needs someone to cover her shift, and I really would have, but I have jury duty. :( I hope she found someone to cover it for her. I would feel awful if she didn't, it's for a school event. Maybe I could try, I just wish I knew when jury duty was usually over. I have to dress nice for it anyway, I wouldn't mind going straight from there to work, the courts even in Chandler.
So I'm really hoping Haleigh comes and visits me for my break. I'm going to be sooooo bored if she doesn't. It really does not take me 45 minutes to eat. It just doesn't. I mean, I do plan on going to Sephora and getting a blush and a lipstick, but other than that I don't really have much to do. Or you know, eat. I could do that during my lunch break. That would make sense. I guess I should just suck it up though. My friends aren't going to be able to visit me during every single lunch break. I could just wander, or see if Tony is working. Not that I particularly want to hang out with him. I just want company. I'm afraid of getting raped haha. Anyways, I guess I'll stop and make sure I have everything neccisary for work. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment