Sunday, May 16, 2010

Failing slowly

I am slowly failing at this. I try so hard to keep this up, and I'm always like, oh I should go post something just to stay updated. And then I think, oh wait, I with (insert name here) I guess I should wait until later. Then later never happens. Ah well.
Tomorrow is my first day of work :) It's only two hours since it's training, but I'm still pretty excited. Besides, it's nice to start slow and not be thrown into 10 hour shifts all in the beginning. I'm kind of nervous though, what if they don't think I dress well enough? I'll probably be a loser and post pictures of my first few outfits to work. I really only have three though, one of which I'm not even sure I can wear, and I'm working two days this week. Soo, I should really get on the whole "I need more clothes for work" thing before next week.
Also, Michaels getting his hair cut today (or tomorrow) Probably today though. He's FINALLY given in and is going to Madison Avenue, at least for the drastic cut. After that either I can keep it up, or he can go somewhere cheaper. I gave him Clare's card, so I hope he calls when they open, and I hope she has room to fit him in today.
He's going from this :
To this:

We'll see how that goes. I'm sure he'll look fine, but I have a feeling he'll be self concious about it for awhile. That and he'll have no idea how to style it. I guess that's where I come in.

5 more days left of high school!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment