Saturday, May 22, 2010

I seem to frequently..

have issues with fitting in with people. Yesterday was my first "real" day of work (only picking up someones 4 hour shift) and it was not great. I was originally planned to greet/help people, and apparently I failed so badly at that within the first 20 minutes, that the manager came up to me and put me in the back steaming clothes (which I'm not going to lie, I enjoy doing) The manager was complaining about a smell that the clothes give off when they're being steamed, but I don't mind it. It smells like the costume closet in dance. But aside from that, I had a couple of sales just from doing the dressing rooms and such (the dressing rooms are right across from where I was steaming, I just left the door open and watched when people needed a room or was leaving. So I think I got at least $100 in sales. I think more goal was somwhere like $500-$600. Needless to say, I failed that. I wont get fired or written up over it, I just can't make it a habit. My next shift if 3-10 so that gives me more time at least. Also, my next shift is with another newbie that I trained with. Overall, wednesday will just be better. :) one can hope.
Anyways, Grandma is coming in town today, and I need to clean and go shopping before she gets here. I have dad's credit card for work clothes, and I need to take advantage of that while we still have the money. Off to go clean! D:

ps. apparently this is where Lucky likes to sit when I blog.

(please ignore my awkward hair and makeupless face. I just woke up)


hheheheh so cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment