Monday, May 17, 2010

First Day of work :)

So today was my very first day at work. Exciting, no? It was mostly just reading the manual and filling out a "quiz" that the manager gave us all the answers to, and then we had like twenty minutes left so we actually worked during that time. I also asked off for Florida without issues, and they had scheduled me on my graduation, but I told her and shes like oh that's no problem and gave it to a girl I was training with who wanted more hours. So at this point I'm working Thursday, and then next Wednesday and Saturday. Woo a-little-over-a-hundred-dollar paycheck! haha it's not great, and I also don't know how much I'm making so I just calculated it at minimum wage. So far I love my job :) I'm sure there will be days where I hate it, but for now it's awesome.
In other news, Michael's hair looks pretty good, better than I thought. :) The only issue with it is that he has no idea how to style it, so I need to find a way to show him how to. He's iffy about it, but I think he'll get used to short hair. I would post a picture if I had one, but he hates taking pictures let alone right now when he's self conscious about his hair.
Anyways, Michael's back with Warm Delights, so time to go. I just thought I'd update for my grand total of 0 followers. :)


4 DAYS OF HIGH SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment