I'm pretty much just going to show them all.
What I bought:
two dress
Three bracelets
a necklace
a hair flower clippy thing
two skirts
a shirt
a cardigan
I think that's it. So now pictures :)
Outfit number one :)
*everything from now on that has a * after is is what I bought today.
Not really for work, but I really adore this skirt (I steamed it yesterday :D) but I guess I could wear it even though I'm not really supposed to wear plain shirts.
Wearing today, but not shown:
Charm bracelet*
owl coin necklace
Hair flower clip*
Shown:
blue skirt*
black v-neck
wedges*
Outfit #2
Shown:
Grey dress w/ attached belt*
black leggings
black flats (interchangable with wedges*)
bow necklace
black beaded bracelet*
beaded silver/black headband
Outfit #3
Shown:
Blue shirt*
Black skirt*
Black cardigan*
Own coin necklace (which I probably will take off and just wear a big ring, I'm not feeling it)
Charm bracelet*
Flower hair clip*
black flats
Outfit #4
Shown:
black/white dress w/ attached yellow belt*
Black cardigan*
flower necklace*
flower hair clip*
charm bracelet*
black wedges*
No comments:
Post a Comment