Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day Two of extreme workout.

So I worked out last night, as you know. and I neglected to put up the info this morning. There was only one miniscule change, and is probably just from my muscle being sore or whatever. I feel no need for a picture, sorry :)
Weight: 121
Waist: 25.5
Hips: 36
Thigh: 20.9 (.1 change haha)

Haha, soo yea. That's it. Not a whole lot changed other than the fact that my muscles are sreaming at me whenever I move. Now I need to decide if I want to work out waaay early in the morning with Haleigh at like 7 so I can do it before work, or just do it after work. As much as I hate myself for this, I think I want to do it before work. Then I have all day to relax. The only downside is that I will be REALLLLYYYYYYY sore while working tomorrow. And I'm not sure I can handle that haha. I'm already sore after work from standing all day. a;dkjfa;sdf k I think I might just man up and do it in the morning. Lame.
Anyways, I have a lot of freebies to catch up on in Secondlife :) So I should go do that before Michael gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment