Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 7

Worked today. It wasn't bad, just 5-9:30. Which really only ended up being 9:15. Dani's finally coming home, not that I mind being at her house alone, I just feel a little awkward sitting on my laptop in her room. I feel.. intrusive? I dunno, she's on her way. Maybe another episode of Desperate Housewives? haha damn Dani and Haleigh. I have to work again tomorrow, 2-6:30. Closing on a Sunday is probably the shortest day ever, it makes me glad for once that the mall closes at 6. Hm. I also picked out more stuff to buy for extravaganza, haha I'm pretty much spending half my paycheck. That's ok though, I need the clothes :) It sucks soo much having all my new clothes and stuff staring at me in the breakroom, and I can't even wear them yet. I think Dani's home now, so I guess I should wrap this up. Besides, it's not like much more than that happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment