thing is wrong with me. Never just oh, my stomach hurts. More like, oh my stomach hurts, my knees feel like they're going to rip apart, and oh yea, don't forget to feel like you're about to pass out too.
That was my day yesterday. Thank god I didn't have to work. I did, however, drag myself through the mall with Haleigh to get some more work clothes, and get my paycheck. I finally found out how much I make, and I'm more than happy with it :) I got three new work outfits, that in theory I'll post pictures of later, but right now my stomach hurts again. Awesome. Let's through some passing out with that, and maybe a headache since my knees stopped bothering me. I don't know what to do to make it stop!! Whatever, it's not nearly as bad as yesterday.
Anyways, my clothes shopping put me out $75, but I got four more accessories (a belt, two rings, and a bracelet) and two shirts, and a pair of pants. One shirt is *sort of* long enough to wear with tights underneath it. So that's what I'm doing today. I'm a little self concious about it though, my butt shows a little bit when I move at all. But it's not bad, the tight pretty much make it not noticeable. I dunno how reaching up will affect this. Just tried it, and it's not too bad. If whichever manager I'm working with today says something, I'll just offer to buy some pants or something. I guess that means I should probably wear my wedges just incase.
a;kdsjfa;sdfj My stomach hurts so baddddd. I just loosened up my shirt, and took off my belt to hopefully help a little bit. Maybe I should go eat something? I dunno. I guess I'll go try that.
No comments:
Post a Comment