So, I had a limit of how much I could spend on extravaganza. I went over that limit. Only by $50, but when you think about it, that's $100 extra of merchandise. haha ooohhhh well. :) (Extravaganza is 50% off everything in store :D) anyways. Here's some pictures of stuff, and outfits, sort of like I did last time I went on a shopping spree.
Stuff on bed:
In picture:
Two headbands
A hair clip
3 necklaces
a belt
A wallet :( I had to get a new one :( my old one that Haleigh made me was falling apart, and she already fixed it once or twice. D: I'm devastated.
In picture:
White shoes are from Rue 21, and I got them a couple of days ago, but I love them :)
Brown and Black are from Windsor
More pictures of those later :)
In picture:
4 shirts
a flowy vest thingy
a skirt
denim shorts
And now for the Oufits (more or less)
Back:
Shown:
Teal shirt w/ fleur de lis (new)
pants (old)
necklace (new)
I realize that this is not all what I would wear to work. I'm still working on this one.
Necklace detail:
Outfit 2:
Shown:
tiger shirt (new)
headband (new)
ring(old)
shorts (new)
necklace (new)
bracelet (old)
I would wear this with pants or my black flowy skirt to work, I can't wear denim shorts :(
necklace detail:
ring detail:
Headband detail:
Outfit 3
With heels:
I probably wont wear the heels, but they do look nice with the outfit
shown:
heels (new)
chain shirt (new)
necklace (new)
flowy vest thing (new)
skirt (new)
Outfit 4
Back:
Minus the bra tag of course :)
Shown:
striped shirt with back bows (new)
belt (new)
necklace (new)
black leggings (old)
black heart bracelet (old)
All the details
Shoes, and other details that I don't have a specific outfit for:
the first shoes aren't actually grey. They're black. Flash decided to ruin that. Anyways, I'm alllllllllllll done! Wooo! Time to go scam 12 year olds!
No comments:
Post a Comment