I guess when I open in the morning I should just do this before work. I'm too lazy after work.
For whatever reason, I'm dreading going today. Yesterday was such a good day too, I sold a ton and got to go home early purely because it wasn't busy at all, not because I was in trouble. But today I'm opening with a manager that gets annoyed easily, but she likes me, so I dunno why I don't want to go so bad. I have the same shift as yesterday, and it went by soo fast! What's wrong with me?!
However, I AM excited to see Michael after work. I feel like I haven't really seen him much the past couple of weeks. AKA since I've been moving from place to place. Except you know, I lived with him for like 5 days? a;lsdkjfa;sldfkj Today's just a weird day.
No comments:
Post a Comment