waking up super early and not being tired. That's exactly what I'm doing right now. I woke up at 6am and wasn't tired anymore, so I just stayed up. This would be fine if I didn't go to sleep at like 1:30am and have to work 6-9:30 tonight. I'm going to be so tired. Recently I've been going to bed at like 1 in the morning and waking up at 11:30. That was awesome. Apparently I can't do that today.
So I just downloaded Skype and Google Chrome. Google Chrome was just during the skype download process asking if I would want to download that while I'm downloading stuff. And I said yes. It's.. different. I'm not sure if I like it more or less than Internet explorer. I'm not really used to not having a whole lot of toolbar space, but I think that's something I could get used to. Plus, I like that you can have fun designs and stuff. Some guy at geek squad told me it was safer since it didn't let in as many viruses as internet explorer. So here I am with google chrome.
I've really been lacking on my tanning. I was supposed to go sunday, but I was too tired, and didn't. I want to go today (aka now.) but a) the place isn't open yet. and b) I have to work out first. Even though I really don't want to. I feel like this workout hasn't done a whole lot other than make me sore in random places, and murdering my knees. Speaking of which, that's why I haven't updated anything about the whole workout idea recently. I had to stop for three days due to my knees feeling like they're ripping apart for two days, and then I had really weird, horrible pain in my stomach the third. Yesterday and the day before I've worked out though. The day before yesterday was our last day of workout one, since it was no longer doing anything for us. We did workout two yesterday, and some of the moves are just so ridiculous, I couldn't stop myself from laughing enough to do the exercise. Needless to say, I'm not really sore from it. Well, my abs are sore if I flex them, so maybe I'll like this workout better. I need to lose weight for Florida :/ Next to Dani, I look like a whale. Not that I think I'm fat, I just look waaay bigger when next to her. She's just super skinny. Not like gross skinny though, she doesn't look sick or anything. She like, pretty-super-skinny. Make sense? good. She's in Forks, WA right now haha. She's there until next week, I believe. I could be wrong though. I thought mom was coming back next week, but she called me last night when she got home. haha I'm terrible with dates apparently.
This summer is going way too fast. I was just thinking last week, "oh, I don't work very much next week, it'll be a much needed break" but now I feel like I'm working a lot again. (I'm not, I still only have 12 hours this week, which is honestly a good amount.) I picked up someones shift of friday, so it's partially my fault. Originally I was only scheduled for 6 hours. Someone is moving and needed some time to pack and stuff, so they called and asked me if I wanted to take one of their shifts. I jumped on that opportunity, but am realizing that I myself need to start packing :/ I keep forgetting that I'm moving out of this apartment by the end of the month. Which is more like I'm moving out of the apartment in two weeks. I don't get that last week because I'll be in Florida. Maybe I should get on that. I think I'll pack some stuff today, like shoes that I don't wear on a regular basis. I'm too lazy for anything more than that right now. This is a looong blog. Sorry about that. I guess I'll go and find something to do, like watch tv, or eat one of the 72 cookies I made last night. Someones gotta eat them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment