In less than 12 hours I will be on a plane to Florida. :D Well kind of. I'll be on a plane to Denver, and then three hours later, on a plane to Florida. We actually don't get in until like 11:30pm. Kind of sucks, but I can't complain. I'M GOING TO HARRY POTTER LAND!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! I'm so freaking excited.
Also, I'm sunburnt. haha. It's so stupid. I went tanning today, and I got barely darker. I sit in a car on the way home from Red Rock, with the sun on my face the entire way, and what happens? I get my entire face horribly sunburnt. I look so stupid right now haha, my face is red and the rest of my body is just tan. How awkward.
I don't really have a ton to say, but I wish I did. I won't be updating nearly as much when I'm in Florida. I mean I'll try, certainly. But don't expect the posts to be very lengthy. They won't be. You see, if I bring my laptop, internet at the resort costs like $40-50 dollars for the week. So not worth it when I have my phone. So all my updates will be from my phone, which means no pictures until I get back :( Unless by some miracle I figure out how to upload from my phone. Don't count on it. Maybe Blogger has an app that would make my life easier. I'll look into that, promise :) Anyways, I better get some sleep, I need to be up early tomorrow. Goodnight, sorry I don't have much to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment