Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Morning of Day 10
I know I usually do this at night and all but.. I have to work in half an hour and I have nothing better to do. Haleigh's upstairs getting ready. I was getting really frustrated with my hair earlier. I kept trying to do a messy bun since the back of my shirt is really pretty and I wanted to show it off. My problem is/was; I cannot make a bun messy for the life of me. EVERY SINGLE BUN looked like I was about to walk on stage in a pretty little tutu and pointe shoes to perform the nutcracker for the second time this year. Not ok. Especially not ok for work. hahah I wonder what my manager would do if I showed up in my ballet garb. Probably not be happy with me. The last thing she probably wants to deal with is another sales girl who can't follow a simple dress code. hahahha you should have seen who I was referencing the other day, her dress was hardly covering her ass. Haleigh's back. toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment