I'm at Haleigh's now. And I now have one follower :) A follower I know in real life, and have known since second grade, but a follower nonetheless. (Hi Dani!) Allison was supposed to bring the first season of Desperate Housewives when she went to her Dad's house but so far she hasn't been home. It's 10pm so I'm sort of doubting she will tonight. Ah well. Me, Becca, and Haleigh are all hanging out and stuff. Playing Mario and such.
I don't honestly have a whole lot to say right now. Nothing really happened. Me and Dani went tanning and messed around online, but that's about it. I feel like I'm never going to get much tanner than this :( That's really unfortunate. I guess I'll wait til the last minute to get my new foundation. Probably not the greatest idea, seeing as I might hate it, or they might just not have my color. as;dlkfj;sda Well now it's too late, I should have gotten it today if I didn't want to wait until the last minute. And I really didn't want to drive to the mall. Thursday then? Maybe. Maybe Friday. meh. It doesn't matter much.
This stupid matte in the back of my hair wont go away! I brush it out over and over again and within a couple of hours it just comes back! If I didn't love my long hair so much I'd just cut it off again.
Anyways, I think I'll stop now. I don't have anything to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment