I'm keeping this short and sweet, since Haleigh's internet is unhappy and so I'm updating from my phone. Fun stuff. Today I really didn't do much, just watched like 12 episodes of Desperate Housewives and went to the mall real quick for some foundation. Oh, and laundry. I did some laundry haha. I apparently have a third follower that I can't see who it is since my phone won't load the page right.
Tomorrow (Friday, which is technically today, but I don't change days until I go to bed) I'm staying at Dani's since we're going to Florida saturday. I would LOVE to check what time the flights at, but I can't get on the internet. I would also love to just have internet in general. This is really annoying. I guess I don't really have much else to say other than hi to my mysterious third follower, ill find out who it is at some point. Goodnight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment