Maybe I should update this on a day to day basis. That might be nice. It's sort of hard sometimes when I'm staying at other people's houses. Sunday night I stayed at Haleigh's, and the rest of the week I stayed at Michaels until tonight. I'm currently at Dani's. It's a lot different than I remember. Not the actual house, but staying here. It's a lot more enjoyable. Not that I ever really minded staying at Dani's house before, I don't mind sleeping on her floor, I guess just for whatever reason I never really did often. Haleigh's was nice, honestly not all that much different than when I'm just there really late, so it was nice not having a huge adjustment. Plus her house is so comfortable, I never really want to leave. I think I'll ask her to stay there tomorrow night, and maybe the night after that. I feel bad staying at Michael's house for long periods of time. He doesn't think I should though :/ His brother made me feel a little uncomfortable at his house though. He decided now was a good time to "move out" aka move downstairs. I was pretty much using the downstairs bathroom/guest bedroom to get ready in. Now when I go back I kind of don't know what to do with myself. His dad cleaned out the guest room closet for me, but I just don't feel comfortable being down there to change and get stuff as necessary if his brothers a couple of feet away from me, and gets mad about something stupid like closing a door. Meh. I guess I'll figure something out.
So, I work tomorrow and Sunday. Then have Monday off, then work Tuesday and Wednesday. AND THEN NO MORE WORK UNTIL I GET BACK FROM FLORIDAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!! I actually really like my job haha, I'm just super excited for Harry Potter Theme Park. :D Also, I got my paycheck today. I am suuuuuppppeeerrr happy about it :) Almost $300! :D wooohoooooo! Too bad I'm going to blow it all in Florida haha. I'm getting myself a wand!
Anyways, I guess I'll either try to go to bed, or play Sims. Honestly, its looking like an 80% chance of Sims. Ah well, I better drink some Dr. Pepper before work tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment