Saturday, July 3, 2010
stuck
So, I'm at the Orlando airport right now. Sorry I haven't updated in a week, I've been exhausted almost every night. Our flight has been delayed, and we may or may not miss our connecting flight to Phoenix. The cherry on top? I don't know if I work tomorrow. My plan was to go to the mall when I got back to pick up my schedule and pay check, so hopefully I can still do that. I dunno. Also, since we were going to get back so early I was going to ask Haleigh if I could stay at her house but now I dunno. If our flight gets cancelled I'm just fucked. Period. I can hope and pray all I want that I don't work Sunday, but if I do and I'm stuck here or in Georgia, there's really nothing I can do. But if we miss our flight to Phoenix I'll just call work and ask them to read me my schedule. I have some work clothes in my carry on so I can just wear what I have and go right off the flight if I need to. Ugh this sucks so much. Now I'm just rambling to kill some time. There's nothing to do in airports. There's an outback, but that's about it. They don't have the new cosmo or anything, and I feel weird reading a book when my friends and right next to me.. So I dunno what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment