Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Overslept.

Stay up until 2 playing Sims. This is what my summer has become recently. I can't wait to go the river!!! The weather has been a little iffy though, so we'll have to plan around that and my work schedule, but we will make it happen! I work at 6 today. Only 6-9:30. Not bad, it'll be slow though. I'm so mad I missed black dot by $6 last week. Sooooo mad. I really needed to black dot. :/
Oh and apparently Windsor is hiring again haha. Dani told me this when she was at the mall the other day. We just lost a manager, and they're training a cash wrap to be the next manager, but when I was hired they only had two cash wraps, so I think it'll probably stay that way. I would love to get trained on it. But I've only worked there two months, so I doubt I can.
Oh and also, on the 19th me and Michael had our 2 1/2 +1 month hahah. I guess since we didn't really do much other than dinner and a movie on our 2 1/2, he decided to make this one big as well? haha We went to Black Angus, which was really good. It's a little expensive, but they had a special that was like an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert for $50. So it turned out not to be bad at all. I had filet mignon and he had NY strip steak (as always) haha. He got my roses too, but seeing as I don't really have a house to keep them in, he ended up just putting them in his room haha. It was a nice gesture though :) All in all, it was really fun, and really sweet of him to take me to dinner. It actually felt like a real date rather than us just hanging out haha.
Anyways, I'm done. I need to go wash my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment