Thursday, July 22, 2010

Surprising.

I am actually up at a decent time today! Weird! I think I might go tan today, I should text Dani and ask if she's free. I don't actually know what time the tanning place opens, so I should probably look that up first haha. And I just looked it up and their website is gone. Weird. Maybe Dani knows, I'll go text her.
So, this blog is really just my incoherent thoughts. I have nothing to say, and certainly no story to tell. The past week has been pretty dull overall. Actually, Brillare called yesterday, but I didn't have my phone with me. The admissons director told me to call back, she had questions about my enrollment? I'm a little worried actually, I have no clue what it could be about.
So, just called. She wanted to know why I hadn't made a financial aid appointment. Hmm maybe because mom won't do it. She's been needing to do this for a week, but noo. They have to call me to make sure everything is still ok. Embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment