Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tender.

So my wrist is a little tender today. I never realized how awkward I position my wrists when I sleep. Last night I didn't want to fall asleep with my wrist facing the sheets but I found that nearly impossible. So I don't know if it's tender because of that, or because I just got it yesterday. But I still love it, and everytime I notice it I look and think "It's so pretty, I'm so happy I got it." :) I feel like this may be a distraction at work haha. I know they don't care about tattoos, so I'm not really worried about them noticing, I just don't want to have to explain it to them/customers that ask. I didn't really think about that(but to be honest, it wouldn't have changed anything anyways) I work with Jenn today, so maybe I can finally figure out what was going on with the shoes thing.
Also. I have to drive to Red Rock today. It sucks. I don't have my clear purse, and its not like I don't have the time to drive there before work. I'll probably leave at 10:30 or 11, and get back around 2 if I take an hour to pack (which I'm hoping I don't) I think I'm going alone this time though. I asked Mikey to go with me, and he said he would. But then I got on twitter today and saw that he had made plans to hang out with his friends at 10:30 before I asked :/ I'm not about to make him give up his plans to hang out with his friends so he can drive an hour and back :/ Anyways, Haleigh's up. So I'm done typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment