Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Havent worked

In forever. Working tonight though. Just 6-9:30. Also, I GET PAID ON FRIDAY wooooo!!!
I love getting paid :) But getting paid also means I can pay for classes. Another important thing going down today, is my financial aid appointment with Brillare. Mom NEEDS to be there, and I'm sort of afraid she's going to back out on me. She had to be forced to make the appointment, and I reminded her yesterday, but I'll probably have to keep bugging her about it today too. It's like trying to get a cat to come. You have to keep calling it and making noises until it really wants to come, and then it will. Speaking of which, I really miss Lucky. I haven't seen him in almost a month :( I need to go down soon and get my dance stuff, so I'm hoping I can do that sometime this week.
We finally went to the river yesterday :) Haleigh still decided that going in the sun for 5 hours was a hive attack waiting to happen, and she's probably right, but it would have been cool if she could have come. It was still a lottt of fun with the Michaels and Dani though :) Even though two tubes popped. haha Before we even tied the sheets around our tubes the one for the cooler popped. So me and Dani ran back to the bus, and luckily he had a spare. Then towards the end, I notice a hissing noise. And wouldn't you know it, my tube had a hole D: haha So we pulled over and tried to use a paper mache technique with water bottle labels, but it didn't do much once I got on my tube. What we didn't know, is that we were really close to the end, and the tube ended up holding out until then. haha getting off was really embarrassing. I fell on the really slippery rocks right in front of a huge group of college kids, and the must have thought I was drunk hahah. Too funny. I'm just glad it didn't hurt at all. Also, no burns for me :) I don't know how everyone else is holding out, but I'd doubt they're burnt if I'm not. I think I'm lucky with the river, I didn't burn last time either :)
Anyways, I'm going to go do stuff, either get ready or pack or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment