So I'm at Haleigh's house, and I have no idea if she (or anyone else for that matter) is up yet. Someone's opening and closing a door...it's her dad.
So I'm assuming she isn't up. I didn't bring instant breakfast with me :( I don't know if she has any, so I guess I'll just settle for a cupcake. :) Maybe it'll make me stop coughing?! Jesus christ I've coughed so many freaking times already and I've only been up for like 10 minutes!
Oh I almost forgot, Happy Fourth of July!! I can't say I really know for sure what I'm doing today. My original plan was to go down to Brillare and start the whole, applying for school thing. Two problems; it's Sunday, and it's the fourth of July. I guess I could shower and go down there still to see. I probably will. asdfkjasd;f I don't want to get ready! I'm lazy!
Meh. I'll update later and let Haleigh and Dani know how it went. I need more followers haha
No comments:
Post a Comment