Not trying to be melodramatic. I just hated the name before, and it's true. I technically don't have a home. My goal is to have a home I can call my own by December. Which I realize is ambitious, but I need to get on my game. Recently I'm having a really hard time dealing with my homelessness. It's not like I can just go drive an hour to dad's house and be by myself and Lucky. I love my friends, I do, but sometimes I enjoy being alone and reading or just laying in bed not worrying about having to be good company. Unfortunately, I don't think Dani can move out that soon. She has a good job and all (she makes more than I do haha) but it IS kind of soon. Even if she does get more hours, it would just be putting a lot of extra stress on her, and that really isn't fair. I was looking forward to living with her and Michael(s) but for now it doesn't look like its in the cards. I just need my Michael to get a job soon, so that I can keep my goal by December.
On a happier note, I went tanning with Dani yesterday. The girl (Erin I think) that works there was kind of rude to Dani about putting on lotion before she gets there. It's not like she's putting in on hours before, just like, 5 minutes. Stupid. I think next week we might go to the river (if the weather allows us) and she said she'd go with me to CGCC to sign up for the two dance classes I'm taking. I'm glad she's going, I don't want to go alone.
Also yesterday, me and Haleigh went to AZ Mills and went to Windsor so we could look at bags. The manager that I thought didn't like me was working, so I ended up not getting a bag, and just pretending I was getting the bag Haleigh wanted. To be fair, I probably wouldn't have even used a new purse if I had gotten one, I love mine too much <3
Oh, and I finished Heartless a few minutes ago. I just have the last book to read and then I've finished the Pretty Little Liars series. I don't really know what all could happen in this next book, since I know who the second A is, and who killed Ali. (and someone else) I guess there is a few unfinished things, but nothing too major. Anyways, I'm going to go find some shorts, Michaels taking me to a movie (and maybe Yorgurtland?) haha I want to try that place. Anyways, I'm done for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment