Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Day.

So, I went and I am officially signed up at Brillare Hairdressing Academy :D :D What makes this sooo much better, is that my mom came with me. Now. This sounds like a disaster in the making, but it wasn't! She looovvesss my school, and the admissions director. I took a test today too :/ I did good though, I tied for the highest score so far, 36 out of 40. It was harder than I thought it would be (harder than AIMS, actually) but still not very hard (obviously) My mom also saw my tattoo in person... and she likes it! The first thing she said once she asked to see it was "It's so pretty!" I'm sooo surprised! I thought she would hate it! And also, we went to lunch. At native haha. I had chicken strippers (they really could have picked a better name) and me and mom got along well. She wants to meet Michaels family (which honestly, I don't blame her after 2 1/2 years of never meeting them) but I dunno when. I think she'll get along with Michaels aunt really well. I dunno about his dad. Anyways, I need to call Michael and ask if I can stay at his house for awhile, I've overstayed my time haha. Apparently me and haleigh have both been here without realizing it hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment