Thursday, July 8, 2010

ugh.

Have to drive down to Red Rock again today. I need my diploma and registration fee for tomorrow. It'll be like, an hour drive there, 5 minutes in my house, then an hour again to get back. Suuuuccckkkkkssss. What's more frustrating, is that Michael won't let me drive. I think my car could make it. I feel bad having him drive every time. He won't let me at least try and take my car though. Stupid.
I do get to see my kitty though :)
Also, I have to work today. 6-9:30. No fun. Actually, I can't complain. It's only a three hour shift. The only thing that sucks is that NO ONE comes into the store at those hours, and I need to sell over a thousand to black dot. I sold 40 on tuesday. Partially because I had a bunch of returns, but still. 40 is nothing. I also reluctantly agreed to take a shift on Sunday. I need the extra days so I can black dot :/ Oh, and I think I am going to do the free Toni and Guy day thing. I just need to stop by there before work to figure out what color I want. I can't explain very well in a post it note, since I like a dark brown with a slightly red tint kind of thing to it. So instead if it being a guessing game to them, I'm going to go down and ask them for the color book, and do it that way. Oh and I think I might get some highlights, since it's free and all :) But I dunno, I need to look at colors.

Michaels here. Time for hell drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment