Michael's watching Rambo. I think I might get shot if I change the channel.
Anyways, after work I got my hair cut and dyed for free :) (Technically $10 since it was a tip we had to pay beforehand) But I also got a free lipstick out of it that I REALLY like. More than Urban Decay's Peroxide (which you have no idea how much I love that color) It's Tigi's lipstick in Truth. Sooooo pretty. It was pretty in the tube and like 541654634 times prettier on. I finally added new pictures to all my crap. (Facebook, Gaia, this, Foursquare, Twitter) obviously I was in need of an update.
I don't really know how much longer I'll be at Michaels. Either until Chris makes me unwelcome again, or until Dani's teeth are healed for the most part. I don't want to inconvenience her and her family right now, she just had her wisdom teeth out D:
So, I'm finally enrolled in Brillare Hairdressing Academy :D I start August 11th and I can't wait :) I'm honestly really excited. I need to fix my work availability though. I'm sure it won't be a problem. I also need to sign up at CGCC if I still want to take those two dance classes. For whatever reason I'm putting it off. I might not do it until second semester. I dunno, but I need to decide fast.
Me and Michael are seeing Despicable Me tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know how that was :)
No comments:
Post a Comment