Monday, August 16, 2010

Sometimes

I throughly enjoy doing my hair. Other times, I DGAF. Right now I have my hair in velcro rollers :) I'm trying to get curly/wavy hair that's a little curlier than my natural. Also, I just blew out my own hair, which as you know I hate doing. If this looks really stupid I'll just straighten my hair tomorrow. Beside, I've been wanting to try a look I just saw on Sephora's blog. It's basically a pony tail. haha, so easy, but it looks nice, so I might do that tomorrow. And if this works out, maybe I'll give it another go in the morning, or straighten it anyways, and do it another day. haha, I'm so lazy. Besides, what good is slept on curly hair? You can't curl it once its already curly!
I still need to do my Theory homework D: I'll probably do it real quick in the morning. It's not hard, just annoying. I also need to go to work tomorrow, I forgot to get my pay check hahaha. Who forgets that? While I'm there I might as well get that shirt for Dani. Why wait until Friday if I'm going in tomorrow?
Hm, I don't think I really have too much to say. I'll blog tomorrow and let ya'll know how the velcro rollers turned out :)

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhhhhh thank you thank you thank you. i even bought some flip flops today to match it and i was like god I hope it is still there!

    ReplyDelete