Monday, August 30, 2010

Good Night, Long Day

Last night was date night, like every Sunday. Good, good night :) We went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner, then saw The Switch :) It was a cute movie, the little boy in it was soo adorable! After we went to his house, and spent some quality time together haha and at some point I crashed. Like passed out to the point where nothing he could do or say would get me up. So he eventually just let me sleep there. I didn't have my keys anyways, so it's not like I could have gotten in to Haleighs. Overall, fantastic night:)
As for today, I'm doubting how good it'll be. I work at 9:30, with Cynthia. Just us, until 2. Funnn. It's nice that she doesn't hate me or anything, but its just so boring with her! At least when it's slow I can talk to any of the other managers, but not her. Besides, I already waxed every bar in the store last Monday!! And if it's slow I'll have to do it all again!! D: a;dkfja;sdf Stupid work.
And to end my day, I have dance at 7. Which means I need to leave at like, 6:25. So after 2 1/2 hours of doing nothing but laundry, I get to go to dance. This is going to be such a long day. I'm almost hoping I get to go home early from work. That would be so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment