Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Busy Day

Well, not that busy. I just finally uploaded the pictures from my huuggee shopping trip. Minus the bra's and undies. Those don't need to go on that. Later I went with Michael to see his campus and get his books with him. His campus is pretty small, not bad though. I'm glad he's excited for school :) I start in 6 days!! Crazy!! Oh! When we got back we went to Sweet Tomatoes, and then Ulta where I got BigSexyHair's Powder Play.
I originally found out about it from Haleigh, since her hairdresser used it on her. I've been intrigued ever since and finally just went out and bought it today. It works really well! It's a powder you put on your roots for volume. I did tease my hair a teeny bit, just because I like a LOT of volume. Tomorrow I'm going to straighten my hair, then put it on and take pictures. Or maybe once I wash it, that might be more fair. I dunno, we'll see.
I don't work until 6 tonight, so I still have an hour before I need to leave. I kind of messed up yesterday haha. I forgot to change my availability until yesterday (mainly because I didn't want to until I got my schedule for CGCC) But I had forgotten the schedule comes out on Wednesday for next week. So I was sort of scheduled while I'm still in school haha. I got it all fixed though. The girl who's shift I took yesterday is taking my Saturday shift, and me and another girl just switched shifts for Friday. It's all good now :)
At work yesterday one of the girls (who is soon manager in training I think) found out Ali trained me on cash wrap. And she was less than happy about it. I don't know if she was just tired or something, but she seemed pretty miffed, and she had said something to Ali about it (I don't know what exactly) I'm hoping I won't get in trouble for this though. I really just want to be trained officially. I'm sick of the people who can do cash wrap not knowing who I was helping, and then me not getting the sales I deserve because of it. Regardless, I can't do it now anyways. Now I have to wait until they train me officially. Hopefully that's soon. But thanks to that (and Ali not taking any sales since it was her last day) I sold $400. My goal of the week is $600 haha. So I'm really hoping I gold star this week. :)
I don't think I have anything left to say haha. So I guess I'll blog later today or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment