Monday, August 23, 2010

I'll admit it.

My hair is basically black now. I didn't really think so at first, until Dani pointed it out in Target. The ends looks pretty black. I denied it all day, until this morning when I could not find my black ponytail holder in my hair. And then I realized, yes, my hair is black. But not all of it! Mostly just the ends. And despite being black, you can still see the reddish tint to it. So it must not be completely black. More like a super duper I-can-still-see-red dark dark dark dark brown. Which is the next color up from black, obviously.
Whatever, I actually love it :) The last time my hair was this dark was an accident, and it was when I was super pale. I think with tan skin my dark hair looks much better. Also, I think I might try out some red highlights. Not like what I used to do, so not like bright red or anything, more like a natural brown red. But now I don't really want that to lighten up my hair aha. ALSO! I asked Clare about this while she did my hair, and I can go blond again! It is possible without killing all my hair like last time! Granted, I'd have to do it tactfully, starting with highlights in a faded brown hair, and then work my way up to it so I don't kill it all at once, but I can go blond again if I please! So if by chance I get bored of dark hair (which is unlikely)it's nice to know that I can still change up my hair every so often without cutting it super short again :) I'm please :)
Anyways, I have to go to work soon, I open today with Cynthia. I always get super nervous when I work with her, she's not like, mean or anything. Just.. not fun? I dunno. Sometimes she's a little mean. Plus the fact that she has to ability to fire me is just terrifying.
Also, my first day of dance is tonight. How exciting! I miss dance, I just wish I wouldn't have lost so much flexibility over the summer. My splits are shameful. Absolutely horrible. I can get close on my left, but my right looks like a third grader trying the splits for the first time, I'm like 6 inches off the floor on my right. Embarrassing. Also this marks the start of me not seeing anyone. Ever. As it is, I don't see anyone. Now it's just going to get worse. I already have school until 3:30 (sometimes 4:30 if I stay late) then dance Monday trough Thursday, then work the other three days. I'm already never seeing anyone but Michael, and that's only because I'm living with him! I briefly saw Dani yesterday at Target, but that's it. I miss seeing my friends D: I need to switch houses more often. I just hate the whole moving thing. Its so annoying and inconvenient.
Speaking of inconvenience. My car battery died. David had to take Michael to school today, because I need to work at 9:30, and Michaels letting me borrow his car. I feel so bad. What if I get in an accident?! What if I knock the mirror off while backing out of his garage?! Scarryyy.
Anyways, I guess I should go do my hair for work. This is a long enough post anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment