Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Clearly

I'm getting better at my job. As you know, Sunday I sold quite a bit over my daily goal :) Today my goal was $151 and I was suppppperrrr nervous about making even a goal that small because it was literally dead for like, 30 minutes. No one was there. Anyways, I somehow sold $213 :D If the days I had to switch with people don't screw me over, I'll definitely gold star again :)
Scarier news: I START SCHOOL TOMORROWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO NERVOUS!!!!!! However, I am really super excited for my kit :) You have no idea how badly I want that right now. No more mediocre straightner!!!!! I need to go to bed early tonight though if I plan to wake up at 6:30. That's going to be difficult, I hope Michael has some Advil PM. I still need to go to the store to find something to bring for lunch D: I think I get half an hour, maybe an hour. Actually, I have a paper that tells me! I shall go look! Just half an hour. So unless I absolutely can't find anything, I'll be staying at school. I guess worst case scenario, I can drive to Haleigh's or Dani's for food haha. They always have food. And Haleigh just made cookies with her mom, so I'm likely to stop over there at some point :) (Just a head's up Haleigh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment