Finally have a day off! After 5 days of working every day, I need a break haha. I actually have to do stuff today though :/ I need to take my car to the emissions testing thing, and then watch Desperate Housewives with Haleigh and possibly Dani once I figure out what season she's on. haha neither of them know about this plan :) But I doubt they'll oppose. Oh shoot. Just remembered Dani's first day of work is today :/ So no Dani for Desperate Housewives :( I'm excited for her haha. She's excited for her first day, and that makes me excited? haha, I guess I just get excited for people easily.
Ahhh! My first day of school is in two days!! D: D: I'm so nervous! I'm excited/nervous/scared haha. I'm suuuper excited for the kit though!! I can't wait to have really good styling tools haha. Right now mine are just kind of mediocre. They could be worse, and at least they work. But I don't even have my curling iron or blow drying up here with me, so it'll be nice to have one again. My blow dryer sucks anyways.
Yesterday was a really good day :) I sold over my daily goal (my goal was $511, I sold $565) then after work me and Michael went to dinner and a movie :) We went to California Pizza Kitchen, since last Sunday and the work dinner I realized I REALLY like their barbecue chicken salad. Then afterwards we went to Dinner for Schmucks. It was really funny! Sometimes I hated Steve Carell, but that's mostly because I just don't care for him in the first place. He wasn't too bad in this though. Really annoying sometimes, but he was supposed to be. Jermaine was HILARIOUS. Easily one of the funniest characters. He kind of talked like he does as David Bowie in that one episode of Flight of the Conchords. Too funny. Anyways, gonna go shower and get ready and stuff. Wearing my Pink pants today :) I am ready for a relaxing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment