Tuesday, August 3, 2010
I have failed
I took all the pictures and everything for all the clothes I bought, but I've just been so lazy. Or I've been actually doing stuff. Like today, I've just woken up, tried to sign up for classes online, and then gotten ready. I'm going to the doctor soon, because my toe is still broken D: I broke it a little over a month ago, and it's still not healed. I don't care if they're just going to tape it, I want something done. Also, once I'm done with that, me and Michael are going to go to Trader Joe's and look for these ginger cookies they have that I love, and then go to CGCC and sign up for classes there since their website hates me. Anyways, got to go, I will HOPEFULLY be putting up the pictures tonight. Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment