has happened since my last post!! I started school on Wednesday, had to buy a TON of stuff later that day, and then take out everything from my kit, take it out of the boxes, label it, then put it back in (so annoying) and drag seven mannequin heads to and from my car 5 times (I only had to take 4 the last time, we only keep 4 at school) So yea. That was my Wednesday. And then yesterday I had school again (obviously) and it seriously went by sooo sloooowwwwwww. It wasn't like I was bored or anything, but the clock was just moving so ridiculously slow.
Anyways, I have school today, just not until 45 minutes from now haha. I need to go in early to pay though. My debit card decided to be really stupid on the first day and was like "oh! You want to pay tuition?! That sucks, I'm not going to let you!" So since David (the financial guy) didn't have time to do it yesterday, I'm going in early today. I just went to the bank and got checks so that I could actually pay.
Today is also my first hair cut :D I'm so nervous I'm going to mess up the first mannequin D: We're doing a classic bob haha, so it should be pretty simple, I'm just nervous I won't be any good at this. Not to mention, I found out I'm going to have homework every single night in my Phase I class, and homework most nights from Theory. I had to write a five paragraph essay last night! What is this?! bleh.. homework. stupid.
Anyways, I'm going to go finish getting ready, hopefully I'll post later. I'm doubting it actually, I have to work tonight D: (payday! yaaaay!)
No comments:
Post a Comment