My day went like this:
6:15 wake up
7:30 leave for school
8:00-3:30 school
3:30-9:30 work.
I had not been home since 7:30. I had to change from my school clothes to my work clothes in my works bathroom. Needless to say, I am exhausted. And so not ready to do it again tomorrow D:
Granted, it's not as bad. I get a little break since I don't work until 6. So I have 3:30 to 5:30 to just relax, change, and possibly tan. I have been barely tanning recently, and I really need to start going more often so I can not waste $50 a month.
Also, I'm starting to feel like acrylic nails would be a good option at this point in time. Manicures and hairdressing don't really get along too well. All the water and chipping, and touching. Not so good. Not to mention when my nails snag on the hair it hurts like a bitch. It would probably hurt the mannequin a ton, if it were real. The only downside is I don't really have the money to keep it up. I'm getting my hair done Sunday, so there goes $120. I don't even know what I'm going to do. Dye it darker and redder, obviously, but I don't know about the cut. I don't really want to cut it short again, but I want something edgier than I have now. Right now its so... blah. I don't even know. It's pretty, sure, but its not like that amazing. It needs to be. I go to school for hair.
Anyways, I'm going to bed. I'm so tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment