Sunday, August 29, 2010

tired.

So, I braided my hair into a fish tail. Not that you can really tell in my hair, since its so dark. But it's something I've wanted to try doing for a little while. Gabby taught me how, and its actually really easy. I just don't have the patience to take small sections in my own hair. I feel like it'd be way easier in someone elses. Also, there won't be any pictures of it, since again, you can't really tell in my dark hair, and also I don't want to go find my camera, hook it up to the computer, and upload a picture. Too lazy.
I also got my nails done last Tuesday. I got acrylics again. I like them soo much better this time. Last time when me and Dani got ours done, hers look good and perfect, but mine were uneven, and some were crooked. Plus last time it cost me close to $60, and this time it cost me $40. I got an extra design and everything. Not to mention, they make school soo much easier. No more snagging nails, no uneven nails pulling out hair, no watching my nail polish come off day after day thanks to all the contact with hair and water. It's just fantastic.
I'm actually really excited for Haleigh recent photo idea's :D She's been thinking of hair and such for pictures, which naturally, I'm useful for :) (Another reason why I was so wanting to do a fishtail, I think they look interesting.)
My hair feels soo healthy. And soft. And delicious. It looks really healthy too! Jenn at work even made a point of saying so. I think the last time someone told me my hair looked healthy was when I cut it all off after having dyed it blonde.
Anyways, I'm done. I have nothing else to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment