was fun. But it's not ever going to become a regular thing. I went clubbing last night (for the first time) at some club in Scottsdale called the Afterlife. It was fun at first, but after awhile I was just really tired and wanted to go home. One of Haleigh's friends invited us for her birthday, so we were in a huge group of girls. It was sort of annoying when one of the girls kept telling me to just dance with guys and not tell Michael, but all that did was make me want to leave faster. Needless to say, I danced with myself the whole night :) Any guy that came up to me got elbowed away, and every guy that asked got turned down. I just wanted to dance by myself and have fun. No need to butt rape me.
For me, I feel like this was sort of a one time thing. I mean, I'd go again if Dani wanted to go or something (since as far as I know, she's never been) but I wouldn't be like "I WANNA GO CLUBBINGGGGGG" haha. Maybe when I'm 21 in Vegas I'll go again. No, I will go again in Vegas, I'm sure those are much more fun.
Before we went yesterday, I worked a stock shift at work. Which according to one of the mangers they wanted to promote me to that, but now I can't :( The stock shift is ALWAYS 2-8 on Wednesdays and Fridays. And I have school both of those days :/ Ah well, she also said they'll probably train me on cash wrap soon, but I don't know if a pay raise goes with that. It'd be nice, but not really necessary.
I work again today, 6-10, and again tomorrow, I don't remember what time I start, but I know I close til 6:30. I love that the mall closes early on Sundays now that I work there :)
Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment