Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Busy Busy


Today I actually did something. Amazing right? I got up to a phone call from a girl I work with, saying she was sick and was hoping I could take her shift tonight. I did. I'm too nice to say no when I know for a fact my night will be spent on Haleigh's couch and Desperate Housewives on the TV. It's not even a bad shift, just 5-9:30. Also, today is Ali's last day, and it'll be nice to work with her one last time.
Aside from work and such, I went down to CGCC and FINALLY signed up for the two dance classes. I paid, got my parking sticker and everything :) I'm all done! Minus the student ID, but I can get that later.
I officially start Brillare in a week. I'm so nervous! This sounds stupid, but I'm worried I won't get along with anyone. I'm also worried I just won't be good at it. You never know. As much as I love doing hair, that doesn't mean I'm any good at it. Same with dance. Mariah LOVES dance to her very core, but unfortunately she just isn't very good. Lord knows she tries though. I guess I'll find out soon enough!
One last thing, that actually happened yesterday. I called my Grandma :) She's doing good on the chemo. All her hair has almost fallen out and all she has to say about it is, "I look real funny haha" She's so excited for her hair to come back in too, she said one of her friends who went through chemo had curly hair before and it came in straighter. Another one of her friends that went through it had grey hair before, and it came back a pretty brown haha. I don't know if any of that is really true (or possible) but she's pretty excited. She doesn't seem worried at all. I also finally asked what kind of cancer she has, and she has liver and lung cancer. Ironically, she doesn't drink or smoke. After talking to her for half an hour I decided to send her some roses, since those are her favorites. I sent her this:

She'll get them tomorrow :) Also decided what my next tattoo will be after talking to her. I want three rose blooms, a red one, a pink one, and a yellow one. Right now I'm favoring getting it on my hip, but I'm not sure yet. Also, I won't be able to get it until after the Stars dancer auditions next year. I doubt I could hide that one with enough cover up, whereas my wrist will be easy.
So that's all, I'm done blogging for now :) PICTURES WILL COME!! ..I just don't know when D:

No comments:

Post a Comment