For the week!! Wooo! Thanks to the lovely Sarah. haha. I really doubt I could have done it if she didn't help me a ton. Regardless, I have officially gold starred for the week :) First time ever!. I have to go to work in 15 minutes. But when I do I am walking straight to the middle room and looking at the gold star next to my name :D Also, tomorrow is my first day off in the past 5 days. And, since the mall closes at 6:30 tonight, me and Michael are going to go see Dinner For Schmucks. I'm excited :) Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords is in it. I don't know how big of role he has, but I'm sure he'll be funny regardless.
So that's all I really have to say. I need to go find 3 accessories for complete my outfit for work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment