Obviously, I've been a little wedding crazy recently. I want to get married soo bad. I've had the date picked out for awhile now (embarrassing, I know) But I'm getting really super excited about it (even more embarrassing, again I know.) I have the ring picked out and everything haha. I feel like such a loser, but I realllllyyyyyy want to get married. Soon. (Well engaged soon, married the date mention previously) I've literally either thought about or picked out everything but the venue. Since I probably won't be living here, (god I hope not) I don't really know what I have to choose from. I really want a winter wedding. Hence the December date. I want the colors to either be a frosty purple and white, or a tiffany blue and white. Or both and white :) I dunno, but I want it very winter-y. Plus, I know Haleigh has metioned before she wants to get married January 2nd, which is so cute for them, since that's their actual anniversary. Jealous! Too bad mine is wayy to close to my birthday, plus what sense does it make to have a winter themed wedding in fall?
Enough of my wedding crazyness, I'm going to Red Rock again. I need to get my credit card, and something else, but I can't remember what. I'll blog later :)
Ahhhh way to steal my colors too. Whore. D:
ReplyDeleteWell, the purple and white. :)
Or red and white... I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards purple though.
haha I've been wedding crazy too! I have no idea why though. I've been going through wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flowers, photography, and details. Its crazy.
I haven't picked out a ring because I want Cody to pick the one he thinks suits me as a person.
And I want to be surprised. :)
Plus, I'd feel terrible because I know I'd pick a really expensive one and he wouldn't be able to afford it and he would feel absolutely HORRIBLE. :( I hate moneeyy. Things shouldn't be so expensive.
D: Bitch!
ReplyDeletehaha seriously, why are we getting wedding crazy now that wedding season is pretty much over? Apparently we're retarded.
As far as rings go, haha Michael's a little relieved I'm picking it. Too much pressure to find one I'll love forever haha. I don't blame him, that would be a ton of pressure. But it's so expensive D: I feel bad.
You're right, things shouldn't be so expensive. Period.
How much is it again?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I looked at a few that I loved and one was 22,000 and the other was 18,000. But those were with bigger stones. Smaller would obviously be cheaper. :)
But yes. It should all be free! :D