I feel like I have been working non stop recently. Wednesday I worked 6-9:30, then yesterday I was supposed to work the same, but a manager called me and said the other manager messed up the schedule, and asked if I could work at 3. I said yes. I always need more hours. However, that rushed my trip to Red Rock a bit, and I ended up forgetting the two things I needed from down there. A book for Haleigh, and my dance stuff for classes. I did get my tuition money, and I'm just waiting for that to go in, hopefully so I can buy some clothes on my break today (I'm not spending the money to be used on tuition, my dad gave me 1500 extra for clothes and such) Speaking of which, I also work today, 5-9:30. Funn stuff. TODAY'S PAYDAY!! I almost forgot!! woooo! Today is just a good day, last night Allison brought Desperate Housewives while I was asleep, and today I get paid. and then I don't work again until Thursday! It's like a mini vacation! Which is good, since my dad is going to Mexico, so I'll need to feed Lucky and couple times next week. Also! Yesterday I got a credit card! NOTE FOR FRIENDS WHO THINK I'M JUMPING INTO THIS (aka all of you) Me and my dad have been talking about it for awhile now, and its just a student card. I know that I'm impulsive, but I actually have been talking about it for awhile with my dad. Michael didn't know this, so I'm assuming I haven't said anything to you guys either.
Anyways, I guess I should go shower and stuff. Or just sit here and be on facebook. Either way. :)
Nah, you told me about the credit card business when I got mine a few months ago. So ha! Take that.
ReplyDelete