So yesterday wasn't awesome. Had to drive all way the way down to Red Rock to repack stuff. Upside: I got to see my kitty who was more than happy to see me :) Downside: My dad freaked out over my tattoo. Ordinarily he wouldn't have cared. But god forbid it's on my wrist! I seemed to have just ruined every career I could possibly have! There is absolutely no possible way to cover it up! What? Hairdressing careers usually don't care about tattoos? Well, what if you don't become one? You know, you probably wont, there's only like 1000 people as hairdressers, none of which will be you! And thats when I said goodbye to Lucky, and left.
Dad's being a jerk. And obviously still doesn't want me to go to Brillare (aka Toni and Guy Academy) and just now realized that by getting a tattoo on my wrist? I dunno. That seems to be what happened though. I guess he realizes that I'm right, most hairdressers do seem to have a least a tattoo or two. and that by getting somewhere not easily hidden (granted, once it's healed, cover up will work just fine) he realizes that I'm planning on that career, and only that career.
What makes this so much worse, is that I have to go through it all again today. I'm going to my moms so we can do that stupid FASFA stuff. It just makes me so upset that they won't support me. Ever. Nothing I ever do is what they want. Well, funny story, I'm not what they wanted. I wasn't planned, and they had a shotgun wedding because of it. The only thing they've ever supported was dance, and then I pretty much had to stop because they wouldn't pay for it anymore. Thank you Ms. Pease for the scholarship, you saved any chance I had to keep dancing.
And all of this is topped off by the fact that my best friend is mad at me, for something I can't change, but she's right. I should have included her. I messed up and now I'm sitting here all upset because I don't want to lose my best friend since second grade over something stupid like this.
Don't worry Ris you will never lose me. No matter how much you try to get rid of me haha. I am sorry for how I acted. Sometimes my emotions overpower me, even if it is a little bit ridiculous. I am happy you went for your heart and got the tattoo. Maybe when you get more we can go together or I can be there to support you. I love you with all my heart! Nothing will ever change that! :) ♥
ReplyDeletep.s. I wasn't mad just sad/upset ha.
ReplyDelete